Wednesday, January 13, 2010

OMG...A 'Silence of the Lambs' Moment

Just a quick one...The Boy is just so hillarious I had to write this down before forgetting it!

He's all ready for bed and comes into my room to inform me of this news bulletin.  I notice he's doing the usual boy thing and tugging away at 'his privacy' so I said "what are  you doing that for?"  He then proceeds to 'tuck his junk' back between his legs, laughing all the while.  Of course I said stop doing that you'll hurt yourself or something to that effect when he says....

"Mummy, my weiner is getting BOLD, you know when it gets all big and the wrinkles come out?  It's bugging me so if I push it back like this it will go back to being floppy and wrinkly again so that it stops bugging me!"

BOLD??  Is that what the kids call it now??

Needless to say, I peed my pants laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment